Night Off

I took the night off from cooking. Yes, I actually had leftovers from last nights Orange Beef! It's even better the second day!! 

Tonight, I thought I'd tell you about an amazing product that I ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–. It's HEB Sunflower Oil with Garlic and Herbs. You will find it in the baking aisle, by the flavored oils, of your local HEB. It's great for marinades, for dipping bread and for sautรฉing. A friend at work told me about it about it last year and I now stock pile it in my pantry!!!  Last week I used it to marinade my ribeye's before I grilled them. I seasoned the steak with some garlic powder, onion powder and pepper (sometimes I use Adam's Reserve Spicy House All Purpose Rub), poured the sunflower oil in a gallon Ziploc bag, put the steaks in the bag, sealed it and placed the bag in the fridge. After about an hour or so, I took steaks out and grilled them until medium rare on the grill. The taste in unbelievable!!! Next time you bake a potato, try rubbing the oil on your potato before you wrap it in foil to bake. The flavor of the oil just seems to melt into the potato as it bakes...
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Argentinian Red Shrimp in a White Wine Garlic Sauce

Chocolatey No Bake Brownies

Low Carb Spicy Sausage and Kale Soup